2. For Your Sister, the Perpetual Entertainer
Just another Wednesday book club wine and cheese night with her 25 closest friends. You couldn’t even pull that many people together if you invited your landlady and the creepy old guy from the corner bodega. At least you can help keep her cheese plate organized…
8. For Your Vintage Loving Neighbor
Her apartment is a mish mash of things picked up from flea markets, estate sales, ex-roommates and ex-boyfriends. Add to the chaos with a set of teeny little plants housed in vintage tea cups. Rest assured they’ll fit in perfectly with….something.
9. For the Host You Don’t Know
Tagging along to a dinner party with friends and after a considerable amount of Facebook stalking, the only thing you can concretely decipher is that host really likes her cat. Ah well, everyone needs an extra set of serving spoons, right?
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- A former UK politician has made a moving apology for voting against same-sex marriage, 3 years after the first ceremonies.
- Facebook will start globally rolling out three features today on iOS and Android that strongly resemble Snapchat. They're called Camera, Direct, and Stories.
- And a college student was banned from Tinder after scamming some men out of money 💸 💔