1. When You Turn In Your Application, Wait A Week Or Two then Call Them Back To See If They Had A Chance To Look At Your Resume.
2. When you apply for a job in store ask an employee to see if a manager is working to see if there hiring.
3. Dress to impress
4. Alway show up early for a job interview. Like 10 to 15 minutes early
5. Research the job before you turn in an application.
6. Always apply for more then one job
7. Take your time filling out applications because sometimes it can take more than 20 minutes
8. Always update your résumé
9. Expect to work nights and weekends depending on what job you apply for
10. Ask questions when you get interviewed
11. Practice a mock interview with friends or family
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!