1. We're not even a minute in, but already kid Daredevil is the most adorable lil' turtle the world ever done seen.
2. Matt Murdock ALMOST SAYS THE THING because God pulls the truth from us all.
3. The opening credit sequence is LITERALLY NEW YORK CITY MADE OUT OF THE BLOOD OF DAREDEVIL'S ENEMIES.
4. HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THESE FIGHT SCENES.
SW: Loving the semi-realistic fight choreography.
AA: Is he just punching him in a crotch a bunch?
AN: Some Legolas shit.
AA: This fighting is so visceral. Like, more fights need to have guys just lying side by side struggling to kick each other in the knees.
SW: And he's in the rain which is where he is best.
KM: *TRAGIC BACKSTORY TIME*
AA: Interesting thing to think about when you're facedown in the rain. Your dad coming home with a pack of frozen peas on his eyes.
KM: This is like David Tennant levels of emoting in the rain.
AA: SPINEBUSTER! THIS DUDE CAN FIGHT!
5. Foggy??? I just?????
6. NOBODY MAKES AN ENTRANCE LIKE KAREN PAGE!
DK: It's so awkward when a couple fights in front of you.
Would you guys says she's covered with
Alanna Bennett: *"So You Had a Bad Day" plays in the background*
KM: Wait, so she's a corporate whistleblower?
Kaye Toal: SHE'S SNOWDEN.
7. Literally any time Matt Murdock used his insanely heightened senses to win over the ~ladies~.
AA: [heart beats guiltily]
AN: YOUR HEARTBEAT WILL TELL.
SW: He is a HUMAN lie detector!
KM: OMG but also his heightened senses felt a beautiful woman in the arms of another man?
AA: "Karen can stay with me, Foggy."
AA: Hot-girl sense, tingling.
SW: Daredevil has game.
KM: I feel like we're watching the beginning of Foggy's villainous origin story. Weirdly trope-y.
[Ed note: Here the team takes a break to eat a cake but THE CAKE WAS A LIE!!!]
KM: I can't believe he also just KNOWS when Karen's boobs are out.
AN: Smelling those breasts sniiiffffff.
AA: Boob-sense tingling.
SW: He can see the boobs even more clearly than a seeing man!
KM: This is some expensive-ass fan fiction right here.
8. In fact, everything about Matt Murdock was ~smooth~.
9. That time Matt Murdock could somehow afford this fucking incredible and insanely beautiful apartment that made everyone want to rip their hair out and die.
10. Ain't nobody got time for racists, not even the criminal element.
AA: THIS OLD CHINESE LADY IS A FUCKING BOSS. I love the old lady's outfit choice for this mobster meeting — everyone's wearing black and shit, and she's like, I'm just wearing my house skirt 'n shit.
KM: This old white dude who thinks Japanese and Mandarin are close enough is a just a mess — grandpa, pls.
AA: In 2015, even mobsters ain't about racism. This guy is the Pierce Hawthorne of the Daredevil international mobster study table.
AN: Is the old Chinese lady in charge of a white slavery human-trafficking ring? Because that's the plot of Thoroughly Modern Millie.
SW: I do appreciate how heroes have led to current criminal activities, though.