8. This was how EVERY family vacation ended.
13. There was one ‘auntie’ who wasn’t actually related to you, but was always around.
14. But you loved her because she was always on your side.
16. Your house was a dictatorship and privacy was a lie you told yourself.
21. So basically your childhood was:
- At least 38 people are dead and more than 160 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- "Saturday Night Live" revealed Donald Trump's newest pick to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency: Walter White.