1. OMG U GUISE - Pixar launched a fully functional “Monsters University” website.
2. Where you’ll soon be able to enroll in this hallowed hall of learning.
3. Which provides a wide array of academic pursuits.
School of Scaring? Hell yes!
4. On par with the finest universities in the world.
Guttural Affectations sounds like a fun elective.
5. The professors all seem really intense.
6. But their students all seem to love the challenge.
7. But what about campus life?
8. You can always pledge a fraternity or sorority.
There are plenty on campus after all.
9. There’s also a million clubs.
Like Yoga Club.
10. The best one is, of course, The Smile Club!
This guy has some work to do.
11. And of course, the extra-extra circular activities students partake in.
12. TL;DR: I wish I was this guy.
13. So I could be here all day.
14. And do this.
15. And this.
16. And hang out with these guys.
17. But seeing as I’m real and not a CGI monster, I’ll just have to content myself with this.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- A former UK politician has made a moving apology for voting against same-sex marriage, 3 years after the first ceremonies.
- Facebook will start globally rolling out three features today on iOS and Android that strongly resemble Snapchat. They're called Camera, Direct, and Stories.
- And a college student was banned from Tinder after scamming some men out of money 💸 💔