1. OMG U GUISE - Pixar launched a fully functional “Monsters University” website.
2. Where you’ll soon be able to enroll in this hallowed hall of learning.
3. Which provides a wide array of academic pursuits.
School of Scaring? Hell yes!
4. On par with the finest universities in the world.
Guttural Affectations sounds like a fun elective.
5. The professors all seem really intense.
6. But their students all seem to love the challenge.
7. But what about campus life?
8. You can always pledge a fraternity or sorority.
There are plenty on campus after all.
9. There’s also a million clubs.
Like Yoga Club.
10. The best one is, of course, The Smile Club!
This guy has some work to do.
11. And of course, the extra-extra circular activities students partake in.
12. TL;DR: I wish I was this guy.
13. So I could be here all day.
14. And do this.
15. And this.
16. And hang out with these guys.
17. But seeing as I’m real and not a CGI monster, I’ll just have to content myself with this.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞