2. In case you haven’t here it is (OMG WATCH IT NOW).
3. If you’re anything like me, you finished watching and immediately yelled to the sky, “WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME ABOUT PAUL MCGANN I MUST GO ON ALL OF EIGHT’S ADVENTURES.”
I always knew he existed, but as a primarily nu!Who convert, I haven’t ventured very far prior to Eccleston.
7. If that’s not enough (probably not), there’s also over 70 novels written about Eight in a collection called the Eighth Doctor Adventures.
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.