1. I’ve been waiting all my life for this.
Pay no attention to the crazy plot holes this scene would have introduced. This scene was supposedly deleted from Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace. according to Reddit.
2. GOODBYE FOREVER, JAR JAR.
3. YOU WILL NEVER BE MISSED.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲