1. He was considerate enough to check if his lover’s alive.
2. He, uh, made something that vaguely resembles breakfast.
3. He posed for awkward prom photos taken by Jess’s dad.
4. He volunteered to hang out with Jess’s dad while she went on a job interview.
Maybe got guilted into is a better description of this, but it’s the thought that counts right?
Which included talking about girls over beers.
No Nick don’t talk about Jess. Even if you gave her a codename.
And perfecting the art of the sandwich.
5. Then he asked for permission to date Jess. Sort of. In the worst way.
After telling Jess’s dad that they’ve slept together already. You had one job Nick. You had one job.
Which went predictably.
6. Even though, as he tried explained to Jess, Nick really did mean well.
7. And then, the pièce de résistance: He remade breakfast.
Just to prove he wasn’t going to be scared off by an angry dad. This is going to end well you guys. Gold star Nick Miller you’re turning into an adult.
- Donald Trump was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Over 90 people have been arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- US officials didn't know drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán was being extradited from Mexico to the United States until the day it happened.