1. This perfect ditty.
2. When Troy ate his first day of school lucky charm.
Which was an actual marshmallow Lucky Charm.
3. DARKEST TIMELINE ABED.
4. The Dean’s eternal struggle with life.
5. This possible Nathan Fillion sighting.
6. The two best wishes in the universe.
7. And who got credit.
8. Jeff’s perfect reaction to Britta’s hipster glasses.
9. Greendale’s official admission cards to The History of Ice Cream.
10. The Dean’s personal collection of ball gags.
Why does he have so many?
11. Troy’s one true wish for senior year.
PERFECT FRED WILLARD IS PERFECT.
13. This Leonardo Dicaprio impersonation.
14. That one time when the show read it’s fans’ minds.
15. Other Annie stealing our Annie’s moves.
16. American Sword Cooks.
Dear Abed TV, NBC, and whoever else, make this happen. Seriously.
17. This flawless deanpersonation.
18. The Britta Twist.
She’s got skillz.
19. The three types of wars no one could do without.
TROY HOW COULD YOU FORGET WHISKER WARS?!?!
20. This perfect execution.
21. The heralded death of Fat Neil.
22. Jeff’s best Catherine Zeta Jones.
23. The Dean’s beginning of the year wish.
To tango with Jeff!
24. Giant ball gag safe.
What the actual fuck Abed.
26. This best friends photo the Dean insists on.
OMFG Jeff’s face.
27. The most horrific children’s toy ever made.
28. Pierce making the perfect joke.
In Shirley’s sandwich shop!
29. This prayer circle for Abed.
There’s no way you missed this, but have the gif anyway.
31. Blind Blonde.
NOBODY EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. NO.
32. When Leonard won The Hunger Deans.
33. All this popcorn in the Dean’s pocket.
34. All this horrific moistness.
35. Troy and Abed in drag flirting with the Dean.
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos compared historically black colleges and universities to charter schools, spurring criticism of "whitewashing history."
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 30.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."