1. How to look flawless after a divorce.
4. How to close the gap between you and your fictional persona.
5. How to win at life even if you don’t win an Emmy.
Audience participation is key.
12. How to make fun of Paul Rudd.
PHILLY JUSTICE STYLE.
13. How to raise the ultimate ginge.
No seriously though, look at him.
14. How to make Samantha Ronson laugh.
15. Also gasp.
19. How to make out with David Letterman.
21. How to answer questions flawlessly in a bathtub.
26. How to dress like Ben Franklin and spill groceries cinematically with Paul Rudd.
From their upcoming movie They Came Together.
29. How to get Andrew Garfield to put his arm around you.
Blue. Pipe-cleaner. Glasses.
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- Amazon unveiled a new hands-free camera with a "Style Check" feature that can tell you which outfit looks best on you 👕👖
- Chipotle is finally adding dessert to its menu and cinnamon, honey, and caramel butter dipping sauce will be involved 😋