1. How to look flawless after a divorce.
4. How to close the gap between you and your fictional persona.
5. How to win at life even if you don’t win an Emmy.
Audience participation is key.
12. How to make fun of Paul Rudd.
PHILLY JUSTICE STYLE.
13. How to raise the ultimate ginge.
No seriously though, look at him.
14. How to make Samantha Ronson laugh.
15. Also gasp.
19. How to make out with David Letterman.
21. How to answer questions flawlessly in a bathtub.
26. How to dress like Ben Franklin and spill groceries cinematically with Paul Rudd.
From their upcoming movie They Came Together.
29. How to get Andrew Garfield to put his arm around you.
Blue. Pipe-cleaner. Glasses.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯🗒
- Infowars founder Alex Jones was dealt a legal blow after a judge ruled in favor of his ex-wife in the custody battle of their three children.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, government says 💊🇨🇦
- President Trump can order himself a Coke with the simple push of a red button installed at his desk in the Oval Office 🔴