1. How to look flawless after a divorce.
4. How to close the gap between you and your fictional persona.
5. How to win at life even if you don’t win an Emmy.
Audience participation is key.
12. How to make fun of Paul Rudd.
PHILLY JUSTICE STYLE.
13. How to raise the ultimate ginge.
No seriously though, look at him.
14. How to make Samantha Ronson laugh.
15. Also gasp.
19. How to make out with David Letterman.
21. How to answer questions flawlessly in a bathtub.
26. How to dress like Ben Franklin and spill groceries cinematically with Paul Rudd.
From their upcoming movie They Came Together.
29. How to get Andrew Garfield to put his arm around you.
Blue. Pipe-cleaner. Glasses.
- A 25-year-old has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹