1. When that perfect couple photo almost happened.
2. When Nick squeezed into Schmidt’s too small suit to impress Jess.
3. When this knowing look passed between Schmidt and Cece.
Even though I LOVE Elizabeth, these two are amazing together.
4. When Nick reinstated the douche jar after Schmidt called Jess a hoe.
“Bros before hoes Nick.”
5. And when Nick reinforced Jess’s no sabotage rule.
6. But then Schmidt and Winston did it anyway.
Winston. Stop. You’re bad at this.
7. And when Nick realized it had gone too far.
8. When Jess called Nick a genius.
Which okay, would be a lot sweeter if she hadn’t called him childish and accused him of sabotaging her best friend’s wedding.
9. When Nick called Jess out on the part of her that wants to run away from him.
Because she’s afraid that he’s too much of a child to handle a relationship.
10. And then immediately after, when they literally crashed Cece’s wedding.
11. When Cece called off her wedding.
12. BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO BE WITH SCHMIDT.
Who’s with Elizabeth…who I love. This will only end in tears.
13. When Nick and Jess decided to call it.
14. When Elizabeth was perfect and wonderful and flawless.
ELIZABETH NO DON’T LEAVE ME. But also Cece!
15. When Winston proved he’s the absolute best.
By reminding Nick that he can go after Jess.
16. WHEN JESS UNCALLED IT.
17. AND NICK’S RESPONSE.
DEAD. DYING. THESE TWO ARE OFFICIALLY A COUPLE. THIS IS HAPPENING PEOPLE.
Bonus! Shivrang’s Schmidt.
Who just happens to be Taylor Swift.
- Mike Pence says the next attorney general will decide whether federal charges against Michael Slager, who shot an unarmed black man, will remain.
- Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany has for the first time said that she backs proposals for a partial ban on burqas.
- The Supreme Court threw out a $399 million judgment against Samsung over the iPhone's design.
- Grammy nominations are out. Beyoncé has earned 9, including Album of the Year. Drake, Rihanna, and Kanye West each got 8 nods 💿🎶