1. When that perfect couple photo almost happened.
2. When Nick squeezed into Schmidt’s too small suit to impress Jess.
3. When this knowing look passed between Schmidt and Cece.
Even though I LOVE Elizabeth, these two are amazing together.
4. When Nick reinstated the douche jar after Schmidt called Jess a hoe.
“Bros before hoes Nick.”
5. And when Nick reinforced Jess’s no sabotage rule.
6. But then Schmidt and Winston did it anyway.
Winston. Stop. You’re bad at this.
7. And when Nick realized it had gone too far.
8. When Jess called Nick a genius.
Which okay, would be a lot sweeter if she hadn’t called him childish and accused him of sabotaging her best friend’s wedding.
9. When Nick called Jess out on the part of her that wants to run away from him.
Because she’s afraid that he’s too much of a child to handle a relationship.
10. And then immediately after, when they literally crashed Cece’s wedding.
11. When Cece called off her wedding.
12. BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO BE WITH SCHMIDT.
Who’s with Elizabeth…who I love. This will only end in tears.
13. When Nick and Jess decided to call it.
14. When Elizabeth was perfect and wonderful and flawless.
ELIZABETH NO DON’T LEAVE ME. But also Cece!
15. When Winston proved he’s the absolute best.
By reminding Nick that he can go after Jess.
16. WHEN JESS UNCALLED IT.
17. AND NICK’S RESPONSE.
DEAD. DYING. THESE TWO ARE OFFICIALLY A COUPLE. THIS IS HAPPENING PEOPLE.
Bonus! Shivrang’s Schmidt.
Who just happens to be Taylor Swift.
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- Exactly 75 years ago today, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the executive order authorizing the internment of Japanese-Americans.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩