1. When that perfect couple photo almost happened.
2. When Nick squeezed into Schmidt’s too small suit to impress Jess.
3. When this knowing look passed between Schmidt and Cece.
Even though I LOVE Elizabeth, these two are amazing together.
4. When Nick reinstated the douche jar after Schmidt called Jess a hoe.
“Bros before hoes Nick.”
5. And when Nick reinforced Jess’s no sabotage rule.
6. But then Schmidt and Winston did it anyway.
Winston. Stop. You’re bad at this.
7. And when Nick realized it had gone too far.
8. When Jess called Nick a genius.
Which okay, would be a lot sweeter if she hadn’t called him childish and accused him of sabotaging her best friend’s wedding.
9. When Nick called Jess out on the part of her that wants to run away from him.
Because she’s afraid that he’s too much of a child to handle a relationship.
10. And then immediately after, when they literally crashed Cece’s wedding.
11. When Cece called off her wedding.
12. BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO BE WITH SCHMIDT.
Who’s with Elizabeth…who I love. This will only end in tears.
13. When Nick and Jess decided to call it.
14. When Elizabeth was perfect and wonderful and flawless.
ELIZABETH NO DON’T LEAVE ME. But also Cece!
15. When Winston proved he’s the absolute best.
By reminding Nick that he can go after Jess.
16. WHEN JESS UNCALLED IT.
17. AND NICK’S RESPONSE.
DEAD. DYING. THESE TWO ARE OFFICIALLY A COUPLE. THIS IS HAPPENING PEOPLE.
Bonus! Shivrang’s Schmidt.
Who just happens to be Taylor Swift.
- DNC Day 2: Bill Clinton took the crowd down memory lane, and then Hillary broke through a virtual glass ceiling 💥
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.