2. You guys
4. Caramel, three syllables but pronounced “care-a-mel” not “car-a-mel”
5. Mostly garage sales, you’ll see the odd sign for a yard sale but it’s the same thing
7. Water fountain
8. Kitty corner, but a lot of people still don’t know this term so they would just say diagonal
9. Dinner and supper are pretty interchangeable
11. No such thing… That sounds amazing, though!
Response to 30 Of Carrie Bradshaw’s Most Ridiculous Outfits:
It’s “Stanford”, not “Sanford”. You should at least watch the show before you make fun of it!
Response to What Was Your First Email Address?:
Devilish_69er@hotmail.com.. I was 12. Devilish because I had a shirt that said devilish on it.
69er because well… Everyone in my junior high seemed to love the number 69 and I wanted to fit in even though I had no idea what it meant. Needless to say, the first time I emailed my dad was probably the last time I used that email.