2. Perhaps you even played in the snow.
3. You thought the weather wasn’t that bad.
4. But then you realized the snow isn’t going away any time soon.
6. You want to take the cold and just put it somewhere else.
7. Every time you step outside, you face a blizzard.
8. You feel the people around you growing hostile. You don’t blame them — you’re feeling rather grumpy yourself.
9. You contemplate running away to somewhere warm.
10. You stay inside most of the time.
11. And even though you hate being trapped inside…
…it’s better than facing winter’s wrath.
12. You get sad knowing you still have months of this ahead.
13. You feel personally victimized by winter.
Before you know it, it will be spring.
And then eventually summer will arrive!
Just remember: as warm as summer is, winter is always just around the corner.
- The State Department has faulted Hillary Clinton for breaking email rules and failing to manage cybersecurity risks as Secretary of State.
- 11 states are suing the Obama administration for telling schools to let trans students use the bathroom of their choice.
- Protests outside a Donald Trump rally in New Mexico turned violent Tuesday night as demonstrators threw rocks and bottles at police officers.