2. Perhaps you even played in the snow.
3. You thought the weather wasn’t that bad.
4. But then you realized the snow isn’t going away any time soon.
6. You want to take the cold and just put it somewhere else.
7. Every time you step outside, you face a blizzard.
8. You feel the people around you growing hostile. You don’t blame them — you’re feeling rather grumpy yourself.
9. You contemplate running away to somewhere warm.
10. You stay inside most of the time.
11. And even though you hate being trapped inside…
…it’s better than facing winter’s wrath.
12. You get sad knowing you still have months of this ahead.
13. You feel personally victimized by winter.
Before you know it, it will be spring.
And then eventually summer will arrive!
Just remember: as warm as summer is, winter is always just around the corner.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers in the evening brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the massive Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight" 🙊
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝