1. Together we can achieve more
As learned from a company of dwarves.
2. Even the most talented should remain humble
As observed by Gandalf
3. Our greatest accomplishments happen outside our comfort zone.
As observed by Bilbo.
4. Unexpected good fortune can come your way anytime.
As told by the eagles.
5. Love and kindness keep the darkness at bay.
“I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay…small acts of love and kindness.”
6. If you stay inside, you will never have any adventures at all.
“The worlds not in your books and maps. it’s out there.”
7. Spiders are, and always will be evil.
Screw Charlotte. They will ALWAYS try to eat you. End of story.
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross under a river near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- An armed man was arrested Sunday near a pizza spot named in a Hillary Clinton conspiracy rumor. Here's how "Pizzagate" was spread.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 33. "We're expecting the worst and hoping for the best," officials said Sunday.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏