10. Who doesn’t love a good tongue twister!? The title alone is enough fun to say over and over, and we haven’t even opened the book the yet!
9. You’ll find yourself quoting the book after the first read!
8. It allows for discussion by acknowledging struggles, and it is still accessible for children.
7. It is adorable!
6. A perfect tool to add to any parenting tool box!
Reading this book with children at a young and impressionable age will help them gain perspective. And introduce them to the idea alone to better help them overcome negativity later. Whether or not your child has expressed having troubling or negative thoughts, this book will be an invaluable addition to your families own library. Just because they have not mentioned having these thoughts, or have not yet experienced them, does not mean it won’t happen.
5. It is great for adults too!
4. The Rhymes and Rhythm are so fun and educational!
Through rhyme and rhythm, McGoon does a wonderful job at incorporating words that can challenge the reader without losing them. After reading this book, rather than setting the book aside, my child came up to me with an enthusiastic curiosity to learn more about the story. That is an achievement in itself! “Acting out mead will widen the void; / All of yourself and other destroyed. / Adding more bricks to the Tanglelows’ road. / Giving more reason for these creatures to goad.”
3. A perfect compliment to living in such a social media consumed world.
2. It has an overall beautiful message!
1. Like Dr. Suess, Mr. McGoon has created a book and character that will carry for a lifetime.
More to come! We Can't Wait!
Published by Pelekinesis Publishing Group. Available worldwide. Amazon and Barnes & Noble