1. You have a Family Voice, where you don't pronounce the "r" in "bath", "glass" and "class" – and an Everyday Voice, in which you do.
2. Although sometimes you forget, and use your Everyday Voice for family.
3. Which is when you sit down and take your mocking like a grown-up.
4. You appreciate understated gruff affection, but sometimes your puny southern body craves a bear-hug.
5. Whether you're serving Earl Grey or Yorkshire Gold, you know how to make the proper brew for the right person.
6. Treats you genuinely think are delicious disgust and amuse your southern friends.
Did someone say "Chip Butty"?