1. You can't remember what life was like before you discovered DIY.
Such a terrifying thought. I can't even think about it.
2. You yell at projects when they don't work.
This is you when your sewing machine sounds like it's about to eat you alive.
3. You have a grand entrance at the craft store.
A different one for each location, too.
4. You've also memorized each store's playlist.
In fact, they asked your for input while developing it.
5. You're the worst person to go shopping with.
Friends try to show you potential purchases, but you already found it on Pinterest anyway.
6. You're the first person that people call when something breaks.
7. You've cried while supply shopping.
8. You always want to use your boyfriend's clothes for projects.
But that plaid button down was EXACTLY what you needed!
9. You are made of glitter.
And you aren't afraid to show it.
10. You make craft store employees worry when you're gone for a few days.
11. Your breakups have all been cause by your loyalty to DIY.
~I'm not a player, I just craft a lot.~
12. You feel like Martha Stewart more than Martha Stewart feels like Martha Stewart.
Or at least that's what you tell yourself.
13. You know how well crafting and wine go hand in hand.
14. You already know you're going to be a crazy crafty cat lady.
You've even already made sweaters for each and every one of your future cats.
15. You wouldn't have it any other way.
Makers gonna make!