1. The dreaded years when you had braces.
2. And smiling like this to hide them every time picture day came around.
If you can't see my braces in any photos, it will be like these three years never happened.
3. When your skin decided it hated you.*
4. When you felt like people weren't talking to you, they were talking to your zit.
5. Figuring out how the hell to talk to adults.
6. Assuming if your crush ever talked to you, that it was a dare.
7. The dread of meeting a new person in a social situation.
8. Fake laughing every time someone made a sexual joke you totally didn't get.
9. Realizing where you fell in the social hierarchy.
10. Thinking getting cornrows on vacation made you look cool.
Who cares if the cruise was to Alaska? They had a lady that did your hair on the boat.