We all remember Marvin McFadden AKA "Mouth."
1. He always knew exactly what to say to make his friends feel better.
2. And he appreciated inner beauty above all other things.
3. He was a wonderful dancer.
4. And when Jimmy was struggling, he was the only one who could empathize with his pain.
5. While everyone was swooning over Nathan and Lucas, Mouth was the low-key man of your dreams.
6. His sense of humor was always on point.
7. Although he might not have looked intimidating, if you hurt his friends he could rise to the occasion.
"Well nobody's going to break Brooke's heart."
"Good 'cause if you do, you'll answer to me."