1. Fifty adults and children were asked the question, “If you could change one thing about your body, what would it be?” Without hesitation, the adults chose a “flaw” they wished they could change.
5. The children, on the other hand, struggled to find something they wanted to change.
7. Instead, they wished for superhuman additions.
11. Watch the full video here:
Video courtesy of Jubilee Project.
- Neilson Rizzuto has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹