10. Colorful cup lights
Buy some cute (probably not Dora The Explorer themed) bathroom cups, poke a hole in the bottom, and insert your Christmas lights. This creates a colorful glow. However, this one might be a potential fire hazard so turn em’ off when you leave the room. Full directions here.
12. Gold and solid colored canvas
“Ooh I love that piece, who’s it by?”
“Oh… you wouldn’t know them.”
Impress your friends for a next-to-nothing price. All you need is a solid base color and bright gold or silver acrylic paint. Get the directions here.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰