But recently, Disney parks around the world have begun to reopen with new safety precautions, like required masks and temperature checks, in place.
However, some of us don't live near a park, or maybe don't feel comfortable visiting one in the middle of a pandemic. So, here are a few safe, fun, and affordable ways to bring a little Disney park magic to YOU!
1. First things first — create a magical ambiance by playing some park tunes.
3. Dress up as your favorite Disney character — without going shopping.
4. Make your very own Dole Whip!
5. Fry up some classic churros.
6. Don't forget the pickles!
7. Try the Grey Stuff — trust us, it's delicious.
9. "Ride" your favorite rides.
10. Make some custom Mickey (or Minnie) ears.
11. Transform your old maps into a set of unique coasters.
13. Learn how to build your own Disney ride (virtually) with Imagineering In A Box.
14. Or, kick it up a notch and re-create your fave rides at home.
15. Test your Disney parks knowledge with a trivia quiz.
16. Draw your favorite characters with the Animation Academy.
Looking for more Disney activities? Check out 36 DIYs That Will Get The Whole Family Psyched For A Disney Vacation.