People Who've Traveled To Asia Are Sharing The Best Things They Ate There And My Mouth Is Watering
My stomach just growled and it sounded a lot like "wanderlust."
The coronavirus pandemic is still impacting travel, and destinations around the world have different COVID-19 restrictions in place and may be temporarily closed. Always check and adhere to local government policies, and use our content to dream about a future trip.
The answers are totally drool-worthy, and yes, I will be adding all these foods to my must-eat list.
1. Traditional Sri Lankan breakfast in Sri Lanka
2. Kulfi (ice cream) in Lahore, Pakistan
3. Dosa in Nepal
4. Soufflé pancakes in Tokyo, Japan
5. Japanese curry in Kyoto, Japan
6. Butter ice cream in Harbin, China
7. Durian cheese pancakes in Shanghai, China
8. Jianbing (breakfast crepe) in Beijing, China
9. Rubing (goat cheese) in Yunnan, China
10. BBQ buns in Hong Kong
11. Scallion pancakes in Taipei, Taiwan
12. Kal guk soo (noodle soup) in Busan, South Korea
13. Bulgogi (marinated meat), galbi (ribs), and hotteok (sweet pancakes) in Seoul, South Korea
14. Smoked duck BBQ in Busan, South Korea
15. Curry puffs in Singapore
16. Khao soi (coconut curry noodle soup) in Chiang Mai, Thailand
17. Larp (meat salad) in Laos
18. Pad Thai hor kai in Thailand
19. Murtabak (stuffed flatbread) in Brunei
20. Pecel lele (fried catfish) in Indonesia
21. Rujak (fruit and vegetable salad) in Ambon, Indonesia
22. Bánh xèo (crispy pancake) in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
23. Doner-style bahn mi in Hanoi, Vietnam
24. And egg coffee in Vietnam
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.