1. Frosted Flakes/Frosties
Frosted corn flake goodness wherever you’re waking up, but they’re only GR-R-REAT in America, apparently.
2. Tropicana Orange Juice
If you want “no pulp” in the UK, look for “no bits”. If you do want pulp in the UK, maybe reconsider, because “with juicy bits” sounds disgusting.
3. Twinings English Breakfast Tea
This one belongs to the Brits, and as an American, I feel I have no right to comment on their tea. But I will say this, Britain. We both know what happened last time we fought over this stuff.
5. Promise/Flora Margarine
Hmmm, margarine? PASS.
6. Cinnamon Toast Crunch/Curiously CInnamon
WHY IS IT SO CURIOUS THOUGH SOMEONE TELL ME.
7. 7 Up
The design of the British can is nicer, but 330ml? I see you, metric system.
9. Lay’s/Walkers Potato Chips
Or “crisps”, if you fancy. But here’s my qualm with Walkers. NUTRITION FACTS ON THE FRONT?! You need to hide that business in the back!
10. Ragú Pasta Sauce
Britain, you win this round hands down. That jar of sauce is actually beautiful, and also that lady looks like she means business.
11. Milky Way
WAIT, these are actually different products, so we have to make a more serious call. The British version is just nougat covered in chocolate, while the American version adds a layer of heavenly caramel to the party. I think we know who has the advantage here.
12. Bounty/Plenty Paper Towels
We need to have a talk, Bounty. You say 8 rolls, but I’m only seeing 6. Oh, it’s LIKE getting 8 rolls, you say? Whatever, don’t try to trick me with your endless mathematical mind games.
13. Cadbury Creme Eggs
Only the American version has kept the traditional colo(u)rs on the foil wrapping, but again, everyone wins here. Anyone else going through creme egg withdrawal?
- After the health care fail, it's unclear if Republicans and Trump will find consensus on other big ticket items.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- A self-driving Uber car in Arizona was involved in a crash after a car failed to yield and hit it, causing the Uber car to roll to its side.
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃