1. You start at season one and already mentally prepare for all the hype that has been conjured up.
2. The first plot twist hits and already you're texting others who have seen it.
3. When a MAJOR plot twist hits and you cannot handle all the emotions on your own.
4. Refusing to log in to any social media accounts to avoid spoilers.
5. Somebody will accidentally spoil a major reveal.
6. The torture of showing someone the series and having to wait for them to catch up with you.
7. The anguish you feel when someone who has seen the series says, "Oh man, wait until you get to X episode!"
8. Your family members begin to suspect that your binge-watching has gone too far.
9. Becoming very sad when you catch up with live programming and having to wait week to week for new episodes.
10. The deep amount of emptiness you feel when you finally finish the show and know that no other series can ever compare to what you have just experienced.
11. Having to go through Netflix recommendations and asking around for a show that could ever replace what is lost.
12. Voluntarily allowing yourself the privilege to go through the suffering again when you find a new show.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!