Alfonso Ribeiro, better known as Carlton Banks, is going into the I'm A Celebrity jungle this year. And here's why he's already the winner.
1. He's Carlton from Fresh Prince Of Bel Air, which means he wins just for that alone.
2. Everyone will automatically love him because he's responsible for this.
3. And this genius moment.
4. This year he reunited with Will Smith and brought out the dance moves again. Clear win.
5. He even inspires football celebrations.
6. In fact, as a child he taught dancing so let's hope he gets fellow contestant Joey Essex up with him.
7. He has a natural flair for fashion so will no doubt work his jungle style.
8. Dealing with animals? Oh, that's fine.
9. And if he does have to do a Bushtucker trial, we hope his reaction will go a little something like this.
10. He's sure to be diplomatic around the camp fire.
11. He'll even be a surprise heart throb in that old jungle shower.
12. And if we're lucky this might even happen.
13. We can just picture him and Joey now.
Not that you need to know since Carlton's guaranteed to win, but here are the other confirmed contestants.
From L-R: Amy Willerton, model and Katie Price wannabe, Matthew Wright, that guy off TV and Joey Essex, reem.
L-R: Swimming legend and awesome girl Rebecca Adlington, Westlife's Kian Egan and royal fashion designer David Emanuel.
L-R: Token soap star Lucy Pargeter of Emmerdale, token soap star Laila Morse of EastEnders and snooker legend Steve Davis