The McFly boys are a pretty sound bunch. They're talented, great guys and they're doing very well in life.
1. And there's one thing in particular that's being highlighted more and more recently – they are the cutest damn dads on the planet.
2. Harry Judd just welcomed his second baby – son Kit – and we're not coping all that well with his cute af posts.
3. They're just too adorable. Look at his daughter Lola meeting her new baby bro.
4. And before little Kit came along he was setting dad goals extremely high anyway.
5. Here's little Lola being a drummer girl, just like her daddy.
6. And here she is with her mum before they even knew if she was getting a sister or a brother.
7. Look at him bonding with her.
8. He'll happily join her in any activity.
9. She is his pride and joy.
10. And every single post he shares about her makes our hearts melt a little bit more.
11. On holiday they're even more adorable.
13. Dad goals right here.
14. Look at the sheer joy in this picture.
15. What a family.
16. He's caring.
17. And loving, reading to her like a good dad should.
18. And just like his bandmate Tom does to his two children.
19. In fact, all of the McFly boys are pure family goals.
20. Take Danny Jones for example, who is the latest bandmate to be welcoming fatherhood.
21. Danny and his wife are expecting their first child in January and they made this awesome video to announce the news to their nearest and dearest.
22. Danny's a very proud father-to-be.
23. And his excitement about his latest role is delightful.
He couldn't keep the smile from his face when he appeared on Good Morning Britain last week, saying on the show:
I got my first kick in the face yesterday, actually my second little kick. It’s amazing news, I’m over the moon. It’s mental how much I love I have for this human inside of my wife’s tummy... No [I’m not nervous] I’m excited, I can’t wait!