1. Take That of 1992 was the best.
2. And not only because Gary Barlow had pecs and put them on show.
3. Robbie Williams was at his cheeky prime.
4. And made an awesome team with Gary.
5. He even showed off his arm pits to us. And we probably fainted with delight.
6. Oh how we wish we were this girl with Howard.
7. We have no idea why Gary was ever known as the fat one from Take That. Look at him.
8. Jason wore a belt round his T-shirt like a pirate.
9. And Robbie carried a retro dummy sweet. (Remember them?!)
10. Mark was of course the cute one.
11. But we were still falling over our feet to get to Jason.
12. Look how cool they were.
13. So fresh faced.
14. We would have given our right arm to see Gary scratch his nose.
15. And cuddle Robbie.
16. Or any of them in fact.
17. Especially Mark. Because he was the cute one.
18. Jealous, much?
19. They signed records.
20. And posed like pros.
21. Heck, they even signed balloons if you asked them to.
22. They were our idols.
23. Fine specimens of men.
24. With the best smiles.
25. And fashion sense.
26. This girl couldn't believe her luck.
27. Neither could this dog.
28. While Jason wondered who this man was.
29. And Gary, well, he just couldn't believe anything.
30. And for this picture itself we love him. Cheers to the Take That of 1992.
In fact, Gary's carrying out another signing at Oxford Street HMV on Monday, 25 November. Although we can't promise pecs or dogs this time.