How to deal with fat jibes, as told by Liam Payne.
1. Look insanely hot on a beach.
2. A few months later still look hot but a little lacking in the six-pack department.
3. THAT'S OK.
4. Get a load of hassle on Twitter for being "fat".
5. Respond in the most awesome way possible.
6. Showing he has a sense of humour, Liam posted this photo pretending to be fat alongside these words.
7. And if that wasn't enough he also shared his BMI.
Now just because I'm sick of seeing this everyday so I just want to clear up what the media do to people these days. Is it wrong to be normal? Or do I have to look like an Olympic swimmer just to get your approval into the cool kids or can I accept that the person I truly love thinks I'm the coolest kid in town anyway? Think I'll vote the second one ;) enjoy your day people.