1. Before we even look inside at the GQ interview let's just point out one thing: Kit is on the cover and he looks amazingly hot.
2. Now that you've (hopefully) moved on from that, the interview actually begins with Kit, naturally, talking about his Game of Thrones character Jon Snow.
3. Although he thought he was always going to be typecast as "Male Rape Victim No. 2".
4. He's contracted to keep his long hair and beard. THANK YOU, GOT producers.
5. He doesn't wash his hair during filming.
6. Getting this muscly for his new movie Pompeii was "fucking a lot of work".
7. He sums up why we all love Game of Thrones: "It's a rollicking good story with sex and violence."
8. But his mother no longer watches it due to it being too violent.
9. He is happy to take part in nude scenes in Game Of Thrones. And for that we are very happy.
10. But that time we saw Jon Snow's bum when he jumped in the pool with Ygritte? Not his bum.
The full Kit Harington interview can be read in April's GQ, on newsstands April 1, or online here.