Forget queen of bitchface Hermione; the Potter series was all about Harry's sass.
1. Like that time he was an all-out rebel.
2. And when his sarcasm was on point.
3. This sass-tacular moment.
4. And this one.
5. Especially this one.
6. When he gave literally zero fucks.
7. And spoke his mind.
8. When he was all "but I'm the Chosen One, not you Hermione."
9. Whenever he was unimpressed, he would most definitely show it.
10. And reminded us all he had the world on his shoulders.
11. This cheeky look.
12. That time he was like: "Look who you're speaking to, bitch."
13. And was all "what kind of fucking school is this, anyway?"
14. When his needs weren't being met and he wasn't having ANY of it.
15. And literally batted off the douchebags with his words and eyes.
16. When he was all "YOU WHAT?!"
17. And put Draco Malfoy in his place.
18. That time he couldn't help his superior intelligence.
19. And pure, stunning talent.
20. When he was like "DA FUCK".
21. "What are you looking at?"
22. When he spoke this truth.
23. And was the king of sarcastic trolling.
24. When this just naturally fell out of his mouth and everyone anywhere near him shook with his sass.
25. And when he couldn't help this response.
26. This time he'd just had goddamn enough.
27. And the time he was out of control sassy tenfold.
28. But mainly just every moment people proved they were below him. Which was ALL. THE. GODDAMN. TIME.
H/T to this Imgur thread for inspiring this post on Harry Potter, the true king of sass.