Back in May, Claudia Winkleman opened up to BBC's Watchdog for the first time about the harrowing Halloween accident that seriously injured her daughter Matilda.
Last year, the 8-year-old suffered serious burns when her supermarket-bought witch’s costume brushed against a candle while she was out enjoying the festivities with her TV presenter mother.
And now Winkleman's interview with Watchdog, which has over 5 million views on Facebook, is doing the rounds online again as a reminder to parents about the danger of children's fancy dress costumes as we approach Halloween 2015.
In the video, the Strictly Come Dancing star emotionally opens up about the frightening experience as a warning to other parents.
We couldn't put her out. Her tights had melted into her skin. ... She went up, is the only way I know how to describe it. It was not like fire I had seen before.
Like if your shirt caught fire or anything I could put it out. It was the tights that... They came back to life. It was like those horrific birthday candles that you blow out and then they come back.
Since the accident, MPs have demanded new fire safety standards for children’s fancy dress costumes.
Although the costumes do have to pass a "flammability test", it's one designed for toys that burn a lot slower. Labour MP Teresa Pearce has now urged ministers to make sure fancy dress clothes are properly tested.
Winkleman has started her own campaign and almost 40,000 people have signed a petition on the issue.