21 Pop Culture Tattoos That Will Make You Want To Get Inked
Forever marked with their favourite famous people.
1. "I am a DJ, and music is a big part of my life. When I was growing up, two major musical influences in my life were Missy Elliott and Biggie Smalls (B.I.G)."
2. "Even now, Amy is covering up scars from past abuse."
3. "Ben Folds drew a piano on me."
4. "I have a stylized portrait of Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow on my right thigh. Some people think it is Katniss Everdeen or Lara Croft because of what the traditional style does to it, but I don’t mind and love that it speaks to others in different ways."
5. "Marge is a badass lady who takes care of business when surrounded by incompetent men, even the most benign ones."
6. "The Beatles have been my favorite band since I could speak."
7. "I wanted to put NYC on my arm because I lived there for a bit and the city is a huge part of my life. I chose three of my favorite performers who have each influenced me in different ways and personify NYC."
8. "I got my first tattoo last summer. It’s a lyric from the One Direction song 'Strong.' I got it because they helped me get through my darkest battles with mental health, and they made me stronger."
9. "Although a comic book character. Harley is a celebrity in her own right. I got her four years ago, while I was going through a rough patch and she was the constant in my life."
10. "Emma Watson. Such a beautiful woman."
11. "I have loved David Bowie since forever, so when he passed this January I decided to get the star parts from his signature on the Blackstar album. The star shards spell out B-O-W-I-E."
12. "I got this (currently unfinished) tattoo of Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy."
13. "I have a tattoo of Marilyn Monroe in her teens."
14. "As the weird kid in school (middle and high school), I always related to Edward Scissorhands and his story in the movie."
15. "My Alfred Hitchcock (surrounded by birds of course). I am an avid film lover, and I’m a huge sucker for the spooky and suspenseful."
16. "He was and still is the greatest musician ever and 'Billie Jean' was the very first music video I ever saw."
17. "Me and a friend decided to get our spirit animals tattooed – she got a cute corgi, I got two fierce bitches!"
18. "This was my very first tattoo. I got it when I was 17 years old. I was absolutely in love with Elvis Presley and his music."
19. Here's another Elvis inking...
20. "Like the rest of humanity, I love Tom Hardy. Especially as Bane. Coupled with my love for comics, this was just too perfect."
21. "I have a tattoo of Betty White because she is a beautiful, independent, hilarious, animal-loving woman who is basically an immortal goddess."
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.