Nigella Lawson has given her first TV interview since she appeared in court last month.
She was summoned as a witness in the trial of her former PAs, during which she admitted she had taken cocaine.
1. But on Thursday she opened up about the ordeal on Good Morning America and revealed it was completely "mortifying" having to discuss her private life publicly.
2. But does she want pity? Most definitely not.
3. Nigella, who was on GMA to promote her new cookery show The Taste, also revealed all she wanted to do was protect her children.
5. Although following her experience she'd like to see some changes in the UK legal system for witnesses.
6. And it's okay, chocolate got her through the testing time over Christmas. Phew.
Nigella was appearing on the US breakfast show to promote The Taste with her fellow judges Anthony Bourdain, Ludo Lefebvre and Marcus Samuelsson.