1. The Beckhams hung out with Lena Dunham.
LOVED meeting @lenadunham at the CFDA Fashion fund in LA x vb
2. Lily Allen was one of the few to be happy about the St. Jude Storm.
thank you Storm St Jude for finally getting rid of the neighbours tree that has been blocking out the light
3. Ronnie Wood and Bobby Womack hung out.
Today I’m with @RealBobbyWomack ahead of @BluesFestUK ~ just presented him with a lifetime achievement award #blues
4. Stephen Fry gave us a glimpse of the latest The Hobbit movie.
Here I am as master of Laketown in â€œThe Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaugâ€. SO attractive!
5. Kelly Osbourne called a truce with Lady Gaga, after telling her to “Eat My Shit”.
@ladygaga I acted like a child last night. Just not into publicity stunts call me & we will end this like adults I dont want 2 fight anymore
6. Simon Pegg pointed this out to us.
Earnest P. Worrel: licking a hammer one whole year before Myley was even born.
7. David Walliams got in the Halloween spirit.
Happy Halloween… x
8. But Patrick Stewart won Halloween, and also Twitter.
9. Max George had a brainwave.
Who thinks I should do Mohawk November???
10. Lady Gaga released the artwork for her latest song.
‘Dope’ will be available 12:01am local time Nov 4th. Final song available for purchase before ARTPOP release Nov 11.
11. James Buckley made this revelation.
I am such a “dad” I’ve just stopped caring about fashion completely. I’m wearing a FULL track suit coz I want to be comfy on a flight
12. Oliver Proudlock showed us what he looked like with long hair and a tache.
Think I am guna grow my moustache back for #Movember
13. James Blunt continued to be the best at Twitter.
I never liked the sound of my own voice. Till it made me rich. @SamanthaMika: Does anyone else HATE james blunt’s voice? I can’t stand it.