1. The beginning of July marks the 25th anniversary of the airing of the first episode of Seinfeld.
While most of the show’s jokes and airtime can certainly be attributed to the four main characters, Seinfeld’s recurring characters played no small role in making the show what it was and still is today.
Including unseen characters, there were over 90 characters that appeared in the show for at least two episodes and over 25 characters that appeared for 5 episodes or more. Here are 50 of the best characters that appeared in at least two episodes:
48. 4. Uncle Leo (15 episodes)
Also known as: Jerry’s uncle
First appearance: Season 2, Episode 2
Portrayed by: Len Lesser
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱