1. She’s created and grown a successful blog
5. She spent 10+ years working (and crafting) with kids
Started babysitting at age 10, spent over 2000 hours in high school volunteering in preschools and kindergartens, completed several Early Childhood Education courses in college, worked at Head Start, worked as a counselor and photography instructor at a summer camp, and nannied in Ireland, France, and Australia.
7. She knows her way around Photoshop
8. Her projects have been featured on several top wedding, parenting, and home decorating websites
9. She’s spent the past three years at a startup, so she knows how to multitask and get things done on a tight deadline
Responsibilities at Bloomspot have included: writing, editing, photo editing, syndicate marketing, photography coordination, operations coordination, banner ad creation, blogging, risk and control analysis, and more.
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by standards of the position.
- Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit: no single market, parliamentary vote on the final deal, and a warning to the EU not to punish the UK.
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Most hate crimes go unreported. Help BuzzFeed News and other news outlets document hate crimes and harassment in the US.