1. Your feet/shoes/dance bag never smell quite right.
2. You're always ready for Halloween.
3. Manicures, always. Pedicures, never. You need those ugly callouses.
4. You've got a bun on top of your head 90% of the time.
5. Your joints are always popping and cracking.
6. Non dance majors wish they were dance majors because they don't think your classes are that hard.
7. Your #MCM each week could be either Ibuprofen, Aleve, Motrin, whiskey, Tylenol, or Advil.
8. Writing concert critiques is becoming easier and easier.
9. Napping in your gen ed classes isn't unheard of when you just finished a rough ballet class.
10. When your non dance friends try to imitate your routines.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!