1. 1. You can never have enough empty toilet paper rolls.
Seriously, kids can think of a million uses for these, and a good supply can probably get you fifteen to twenty minutes of peace and quiet. Your bathroom looks slightly less classy when you put them on the counter rather than throwing them out, but it’s probably already full of kid stuff anyway.
4. 4. Better get some colored pencils and markers, too…
Once they know there’s a world beyond crayons, you can never go back.
9. 9. Your house is full of mutant scissors like these…
…because you’re on a permanent quest to find a pair that your kid can use alone, but that actually cuts something.
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.