1. Every time you see a kid something inside you whispers, "I think it's time."
2. You've mastered beek-a-boo.
3. You melt at the sight of a kid in an adorable outfit.
4. You've practiced the proper holding techniques.
5. You've gotten really comfortable feeding your friend's kid.
6. You've introduced your pets to other kids so you know it won't be too hard on them.
7. You've kid proofed your house.
8. You're prepared to become a jungle gym for your kid's entertainment.
9. You don't mind that life will get a little dirty with a kid around.
10. You know that temper tantrums will come, but you both will get through them.
11. You don't care about the late nights because you'd do anything for your kid.
12. You understand that your kid will come with their own personality, one you won't always get along with.
13. You're willing to put parts of your life on hold for precious moments with your kid.
14. You're so confident about having one kid that you're already planning ahead.
15. You've mastered that cool mom vibe.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!