1. Your face when a story starts with "when I was on the mish..."
2. Trying to feel the Spirit when the sacrament is in the same room as your Calc class
3. Trying to ascend Satan's Staircase south of campus
4. Or going up the stairs after working out at the Smith Field House
5. When your life savings go to the BYU Bookstore
6. And you gotta love all that PDA
7. Don't forget the invasion of creeps during 'No Shave November'
8. Seeing people sleeping in odd--and sometimes inspiring--places
9. The nearly-physical sensation of feeling your grade sink on the ship of group projects
10. The truly evil combination of the two things everyone hates: long lines and tests
11. When you get all excited about getting a waffle cone at the Creamery, but they're out
12. The thousands of points lost to unreliable iClickers
13. BYU's scary lack of caffeine
14. And finally, being asked out in an awkward--but admittedly original--way
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!