9. Best theme song for a dynastic crime drama where someone gets decapitated every night:
Judge Bao did not tolerate an ounce of nonsense.
12. Beachiest Taiwanese pop-punk hooligans:
18. Most likely to be karaoked by your mom:
張露 - 給我一個吻 (1968)
Chang Loo - “Give Me A Kiss”
21. Sweetest use of the harmonica at a 7-Eleven:
25. Early 00’s indie/post-rock pump-up jam:
甜梅號 (Sugar Plum Ferry) - “No More Soundtrack”
30. Filthiest club anthem:
32. Rowdiest piano/synth-rock matron:
34. Most likely to be played in PE class / Saturday morning flag-raising ceremony:
36. 90iest thing to ever 90’s:
40. ABC karaoke mascot:
42. Original 90’s Independent Woman singer-songwriter:
44. Most defining anthem of Tiananmen:
Cui Jian sang to student protesters in Tienanmen Square 24 years ago, and “Nothing To My Name” became the movement’s unofficial anthem. Afterwards, he was able to tour China following a brief government ban, but he gained notoriety for wearing a red blindfold across his eyes whenever he sang this protest song. Often called the “father of Chinese rock.”
- The Pentagon is repealing its ban on transgender people serving openly in the U.S. military.
- Adnan Syed, whose murder conviction was a subject of the "Serial" podcast, is getting a new trial.
- Donald Trump secretly listened in on phone calls at his landmark Florida estate Mar-a-Lago, sources tell BuzzFeed News.