1. Mariah sounds like an emo Disney prince when you lower her pitch (1:12).
2. Here is Fang Island’s punk bliss version of “Always Be My Baby.”
3. “Fantasy” sounds totally demonic when slowed down 4x.
4. You’re just gonna have to click this to find out what’s happening.
5. Owen Pallett’s baroque-pop cover of “Fantasy”…
6. Bonnie “Prince” Billy’s somber cover of “Can’t Take That Away”…
7. All I want for Christmas is the brains of my metal enemies.
8. This YouTube duo is actually very competent!
9. This catchy remix.
Thanks to Eduardo M for the suggestion.
10. And of course, this Ol Dirty Bastard remix of “Fantasy,” the odd pairing that set off the ’90s trend of rap breakdowns in pop songs.
- Since Britain's vote to leave the EU, a series of xenophobic attacks against minority groups in public and online has stunned the country.
- At least 41 people died in a suicide bombing attack on Istanbul's international airport, Turkish officials said.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸