1. Mariah sounds like an emo Disney prince when you lower her pitch (1:12).
2. Here is Fang Island’s punk bliss version of “Always Be My Baby.”
3. “Fantasy” sounds totally demonic when slowed down 4x.
4. You’re just gonna have to click this to find out what’s happening.
5. Owen Pallett’s baroque-pop cover of “Fantasy”…
6. Bonnie “Prince” Billy’s somber cover of “Can’t Take That Away”…
7. All I want for Christmas is the brains of my metal enemies.
8. This YouTube duo is actually very competent!
9. This catchy remix.
Thanks to Eduardo M for the suggestion.
10. And of course, this Ol Dirty Bastard remix of “Fantasy,” the odd pairing that set off the ’90s trend of rap breakdowns in pop songs.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Apple's annual sales have fallen for the first time in 15 years... but the company still makes $100 million every day 🍎📉
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️