1. Mariah sounds like an emo Disney prince when you lower her pitch (1:12).
2. Here is Fang Island’s punk bliss version of “Always Be My Baby.”
3. “Fantasy” sounds totally demonic when slowed down 4x.
4. You’re just gonna have to click this to find out what’s happening.
5. Owen Pallett’s baroque-pop cover of “Fantasy”…
6. Bonnie “Prince” Billy’s somber cover of “Can’t Take That Away”…
7. All I want for Christmas is the brains of my metal enemies.
8. This YouTube duo is actually very competent!
9. This catchy remix.
Thanks to Eduardo M for the suggestion.
10. And of course, this Ol Dirty Bastard remix of “Fantasy,” the odd pairing that set off the ’90s trend of rap breakdowns in pop songs.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists says they've discovered an 8th continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- A Texas girl celebrated her 6th birthday with an absolutely amazing Selena-themed party 🎤🌹