1. Some sharp folks at Online-PHD-Program.org made this graph from news report statistics.
Though it’s addressed to grad students, the implications for every student is mind-boggling. Full-time college student enrollment has gone up 45% since a decade ago, and tuition has increased up to 70%. Meanwhile, universities are hiring professors near minimum wage to teach these classes. Behold:
3. Citations that Online-PHD-Programs.org used to compile this graphic:
1. CBS News
2. Concord Monitor
3. US Census
4. National Center For Eduction Statistics
5. Outside The Beltway
6. The Smart Student’s Guide to Financial Aid
8. Al Jazeera
9. Center On Budget And Policy Priorities
10. NBC News
11. National Center For Eduction Statistics
- A teenager was taken into custody Wednesday after he shot two students and one teacher at an elementary school in South Carolina.
- Jerry Springer says Donald Trump probably wouldn't be on his show because his guests are authentic and tell the truth.
- Congress has voted to override President Obama's veto of a bill that'd allow families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia.