2. You’ll be leaving your friends to lease one of these.
4. This will no longer be acceptable attire.
5. Every health insurance bill will basically say:
6. And every other job listing will say:
8. You’ll flub the unspoken rules of your first work place.
9. When your alma mater starts calling you for donations, or when student loan bills arrive, all you’ll think of is:
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.