Khloé Kardashian is Complex magazine's August/September cover star.
In the interview, the youngest Kardashian sister opens up about everything in her world, including her marriage to Lamar Odom, her relationship with Caitlyn Jenner, and dealing with the fame that accompanies being a Kardashian.
1. Khloé and her family are followed by camera crews for 12 to 16 hours a day, six days a week, six to eight months out of the year. And all of this has been going on for the past eight years of her life.
2. Complex writes, "[Khloé] is the most open and honest, and in the midst of her family's various dramas, she's often at the center of the storm (although she's anything but calm)."
3. Khloé on always having her family's back:
4. On being accused of slut-shaming Amber Rose after a recent Twitter fight:
"How was I slut-shaming by saying don't throw stones at glass houses? There was no slut-shaming. I am not one to slut-shame, I have done slutty behavior myself."
5. On 17-year-old sister Kylie dating 25-year-old rapper Tyga:
"Kylie is not a normal 17-year-old. You're not gonna say, 'Hey, so what are you doing this weekend?' and have her say, 'Having a slumber party at my girlfriend's,' or 'Going to prom.' That's not what Kylie does. Kylie is taking business meetings and bought her first house, or she's going on a private plane with Karl Lagerfeld to take a meeting."
6. On her first reaction to Caitlyn Jenner:
8. On hearing Kris and Bruce have sex in the past:
"When I was younger, I was hiding under my mom's bed for some reason, and her and Bruce started having sex. I was there and I couldn't leave. I had to stay until it was over."
9. On Kim and Kayne's relationship:
"What I love about Kanye is that he wants to build her up instead of take her down. Kim is so gorgeous and also a gorgeous person and people don't really see that because they're blinded or distracted by all of this. I think men want to break her down so they can control her."