16. Nearly ninety-percent of volcano eruptions happen underwater.
“In the ’90s scientists discovered the largest known concentration of active volcanoes in the South Pacific Ocean. The area they discovered is roughly the size of New York state, It has 1,133 volcanic cones and seamounts. The scientists said that two or three could erupt at any moment.” —Smithsonian Ocean Planet
- Travelers are concerned their laptops will be stolen now that the US is banning electronic devices on flights coming from the Middle East.
- Some GOP senators are urging caution in dismissing Trump's wiretapping claims — despite the FBI and NSA saying there's no evidence.
- A witness in a US case against the largest money laundering scheme in Russia mysteriously plunged from his apartment window.
- Mariah Carey revealed she's making a movie based on her iconic song "All I Want For Christmas Is You" 🎄🎅